Thursday, January 14, 2010

So let go, Jump in

Well, here we are. I did it. I jumped on the blogging bandwagon. I'm not gonna lie - I've thought about doing this before but the "what ifs" got in the way. You know - "what if no one reads it?" "what if I don't have time for it?" "what if I suck at it?" etc...

I don't care if no one reads this. I don't care if I only blog once a month or less. I don't care if I suck at it. It's an outlet...and I'm sure SOMEBODY will be interested, even if it's only my Momma (you will quickly come to realize that I very rarely refer to my mother anyway other than "Momma").

Anyway, I'll blog about things like...
  • my day as a S@HM (stay-at-home-mom, for future reference) because they're never boring.
  • what the Hubster and I enjoy doing, excluding our sex life...sorry.
  • what the Lord puts on my heart, because I'm a follower of Christ and in being such, I'm his hands, feet, mouth, and heart here on Earth.
  • recipes, because I love to cook/bake. It's my hobby - no seriously. Don't laugh at me.
  • health, because living healthy is another passion of mine. (for an even better blog about health, see my friend Crystal's blog. It's EXCELLENT!!)
  • and if I ever get a spectacular camera, I'll photo blog too! yay!
So where did I get the ridiculous name for this blog from?? The song "Let Go" by Frou Frou. Definitely, absolutely, hands down one of my favorite songs - listen to it. Check the lyrics too - preeeeeetty awesome!! In fact, the title of this entry is also a line in the song.

In closing - let's all laugh more!!! It's the best medicine!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! you're pretty awesome so I'm sure this will also be pretty awesome...though I think certain family members may hasle you for not using wordpress! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is exciting I'm glad that you joined!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool blog...thanks so much for the compliment!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm not on facebook, but still wanted to stay connected with old Elim gals. So glad you started blogging!! ;)

    ReplyDelete