Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dress up!!

I love to get dressed up. Dresses, heels, make up and curling my naturally poker straight hair just make me giddy! It's funny because when I was little, I was a tom-boy who HATED dresses. I guess I'm just making up for that now. Easter is a great excuse to get a new sun dress...so tonight, that's exactly what I did! Here it is....
...super cute, right? The shoulder straps convert into a halter too, which I prefer due to the large nature of my upper torso. I have a little white shrug that I'm gonna wear over it to church, but in the summer, I'll probably live in this adorable little thing all by it self.

The kids are gonna match. Someone handed me down an ADORABLE mint green, with white polka dots, dress from Gymboree for Addisyn. I got her this white shrug from The Children's Place (i LOVE LOVE LOVE the Children's Place!!!) to go over it...


PJ was handed down a sweet little grey suit from his cousins, so he's gonna wear that with a green and white pinstripped shirt (to match Addisyns dress) that I also got from The Children's Place...
And Tim...well...I have no idea what he's gonna wear :)

2 comments: