Friday, April 2, 2010

82 degrees!!!!



We've had two of the most BEAUTIFUL days in a row up here!! 82 degrees and NO humidity! It's put me in a summery mood...i.e. I ordered a pair of cropped jeans and a cute summer shirt from AE.com this morning...and I just looked over the calendar. Now I understand I'm getting ahead of myself...cuz it's just not unheard of to get 3 ft of snow in April where we live...but we've got a BUSY summer!!

May 5th is our 3rd Anniversary...we don't have any plans yet.
Memorial Day weekend we're going to be in Philly with my family, and hopefully that'll include a trip to Sesame Place and/or down the Jersey shore.
In June, we're spending a weekend in Baltimore with my parents, brother and sister. We're going to an Orioles game and to the Science Museum (*random fact: I LOVE museums!).
In July, we're going on vacation - 1 week in Palm Beach, Fl!!!
In August, Tim is going to Chicago for a week for job training (making him more valuable to his company - score!) and the kids and I will be in Philly while he's away...again, hopefully including a trip to Sesame Place and/or the shore.

Whew!!! This will be the first summer since 2006 that I'm not pregnant or nursing...that's kind of a big deal too ;)

YAY SUMMER!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment